Tip: You can create a free listing by clicking on the "Self-Service" link for your country.
Service in Germany:
Phone: +49 89 189 47 66 - 60
Fax: +49 89 189 47 66 - 26
Free listing and changes
Our customer service will be available to take your calls during the following office hours:
Mo - Fr, 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM (CET)
CEO: Andreas Stahl
Registered office Munich
Registration Court Munich, HRB 181699
Phone: +49 89 189 47 66 - 20
Fax: +49 89 189 47 66 - 26
We check and update the information on our webpages on a regular basis. Despite our diligence, information can sometimes change.
We assume no liability for the up-to-dateness, correctness, and completeness of the information provided. This also applies to websites referenced via hyperlinks. We are not responsible for the contents of websites accessed through said links. These links must be considered and understood as references to sources of information on the Internet. All brand names used are the property of the corresponding trademark owner, and their use is permitted only in compliance with the laws governing copyrights and trademark rights.
Furthermore, we reserve the right to make changes or additions to the information provided.
The content and layout featured on these webpages are protected by copyright. The reproduction of information and data, especially the use of texts, text sections, and images, requires previous written consent from us.
We run Business Pages for the following countries::
- Calgary Downtown from Princess Island © Nelu Goia
- St Joseph Oratory, Montreal © Pierre Leclerc
- Photo of the Toronto skyline under a clear sky. © Ronald Sumners
- Vancouver at night © Dan Breckwoldt
- Autumn view of the north saskatchewan river valley and downtown in city edmonton, alberta, canada © 2009fotofriends
- Bridge at night © Nelepl
- TORONTO, ONTARIO - MARCH 28: Winner of design competition for Absolute World condominiums in Mississauga announced in Toronto on March 28, 2007. Winning design is from M.A.D. architects of Beijing © Howard Sandler
- Quebec City skyline at dusk, Canada © Vlad G
- Parliament Hill, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada © Natalia Pushchina
- aerial view of the Scarborough Bluffer's Park Marina, located on Lake Ontario; Scarborough Ontario Canada © SF photo
- TORONTO - JUNE 13: The North York Centre and Mel Lastman Square on June 13, 2012 in Toronto. The square features 20,000 square feet of outdoor space and is named for former Toronto mayor Mel Lastman. © ValeStock
- Canadian Parliament Building in Victoria British Columbia © BGSmith
- courthouse in London, Ontario, Canada © Christopher Meder
- Saskatoon is located in central Canada and is popularly described as the "Bridge City" for its seven river crossings. Processed using HDR. © Scott Prokop
- Halifax Harbour,front with city skyline in the background, Halifax Nova Scotia Canada © SF photo
- Lift bridge over canal in sunset color on lake ontario © marevos imaging